Rose Tree Care Home
Rose Tree is a 3-storey building and is situated in the small village of Mickley Square, Stocksfield. It has a bus stop in the front of the home and the town of Stocksfield and Prudhoe are only a 5-minute drive from the home where there are a range of local shops. The Home was built in 2011 and has recently undergone a full refurbishment.
- 44 bedrooms all with en-suite facilities and 30 also have shower facilities.
- Assisted bathrooms and shower rooms on each floor
- Comfortable lounges and dining rooms to each floor
- Unlimited access to Wi-Fi internet.
- Secure gardens both to the rear and front of the home.
- Hairdressing salon
The home has 3 floors with a variety of care categories
- 14 beds Dementia residential Care
- 16 Nursing /Residential Care
- 14 Nursing Care
Manager: Lynne McCarron
I have worked in care for over 40 years first as a nurse in Psychiatry then moved practice in to Management with in the private sector.
In early 2000, I changed my job role to continue development in the teaching sector an area of practice which I found very rewarding, after 13 years I made the decision to come back in to direct care taking up the role once again as a Home’s Manager.
Although it is a demanding role it is also a very rewarding position one which I do embrace whole heartedly.
I am now looking forward to the next stage of working alongside the devoted and caring team of Rose Tree Care Home