Vacancy available in the following locations
- To achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of staff.
- To take management responsibility for shift as directed.
- All Exclusive Care/Crystal Care and project specific Policies and Procedures are adhered to, including but not limited to, Safeguarding, Incident reporting, Risk Assessment and Care plans.
- You work appropriately with your line manager in all matters and that he/she is notified on any matter that has caused, or has the potential to cause, harm to anyone in our care or any member of staff or any issue that affects significantly the continuing quality of service delivery.
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- 1st Level Nurse – RMN, RGN, RNLD or 2nd Level Nurse with proven skills and knowledge and practice within a competency framework
- Satisfactory DBS Check and check against ISA list
- COVID 19 vaccination
- Experience of working in a care home or similar environment
- Evidence of professional development over last 1-2 years.
- Evidence of further clinical training over the last 1 – 2 years
Job Description (Download the full job description below)
This indicates only the main duties and responsibilities of the post. It is not intended as an exhaustive list.
Care Home Manager or Deputy Home Manager
How to apply:
- Download the Application Form below.
- Once completed, submit your application by clicking the “Apply Now” button below. Alternatively, you can submit a copy of your CV.
Call us on 0191 499 4730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.